In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, the following protocols have been put in place as our business begins to reopen:
- Beth Belesky, PA-C and Jessica MacDougall, PA-C have been designated as our COVID-19 workplace coordinators.
- We have thoroughly cleaned and sanitized our office space, exam rooms and waiting room.
- Employees will be screened daily upon arriving to work. Any employee who is ill and/or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the workplace.
- All patients will be screened upon entering the office. Any patient who is ill and/or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the workplace.
- Configurations of all rooms have been modified to the extent possible to promote social distancing.
- Posters regarding proper hygiene, hand washing and measures that can be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 have been placed throughout the office and all employees are expected to comply.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection has been implemented to limit exposure to COVID-19 especially on high-touch surfaces.
- Face masks will be supplied to employees and must be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes have been placed in every exam room as well as other locations throughout the office.
- All exam rooms must be cleaned and sanitized after every use – no exceptions. Schedules have been modified to allow time for cleaning.
- All employees are expected to clean and sanitize their work spaces and any common equipment after every use.
All employees have been trained on COVID-19 including:
- Workplace infection-control practice
- Proper use of personal protective equipment
- What to do if an employee or patient has symptoms of COVID-19 or a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19
- How to report unsafe working conditions.